In-house leasing is available through Standard Leasing for all our MC Group customers. Leasing has many advantages, here are a few of them:
Leasing Conserves Capital
- Valuable cash and lines of credit are preserved to grow your business because you are not paying for the full cost of the equipment up front. Meanwhile, you get to enjoy the use of the equipment for an affordable monthly payment.
No Pre-payment Taxes
- You pay GST and PST on your monthly invoices, but you do not prepay these taxes in full up front.
Leasing Offers Income Tax Benefits
- Talk to your accountant. Lease payments are often considered a fully deductible business expense, accelerating the write off versus capital cost allowances.
Avoid Obsolete Technology
- Today’s “state of the art” may be rendered obsolete in a few short years. A planned program of replacement enables a business to obtain maximum efficiency from its equipment.
Leasing Provides a Hedge Against Inflation
- As inflation mounts and bank rates increase, the lease cash requirements remain fixed.
Leasing Equipment Pays Its Own Way
- If you purchase your equipment, you are effectively paying for the use of the equipment in advance. With leasing, the business pays for the use of the equipment as it increases productivity and profit.
If you have questions or would like more information you can contact us at 519-352-2940 or email@example.com